|• Home • Events • Club Info • ACD Info • Gallery • Brags • Members Only • Contact Us|
Updated the Members Area section and the Brags section.
Updated the Board Members section and the Brags section.
Updated the Events section concerning the 2014 Specialty.
Updated the Breeders section and membership list in the Members Area.
Updated the Brags section.
|WELCOME TO ACDCC'S WEBSITE
The ACDCC’s purpose is to promote the purebred Australian Cattle Dog, breed to accepted CKC Standards, and to promote the use of all herding breeds in trials & clinics.
We encourage and welcome participation by the membership in club activities such as:
· Sanction Matches
· Breed Boosters
· Breed Specialities
· Obedience Matches
· All Breed Herding Clinics
· All Breed Herding Trials
· All Breed Instinct Test
Thank you PetsDirect for giving ACDCC their 2010 Unique Website Award for:
· stunning australian cattle dog website design and functionality
· a useful and unique australian cattle dog resource
· great writing and/or informational quality
· helping the preservation and general well being of the australian cattle dog breed &
· having a happy feel and style to your australian cattle dog site.
· ACD Canada Mailing List
· Agassiz Australian Cattle Dogs
· Downriver Farms
· Hereditary Myotonia Blood Testing
· Videos of Myotonia Affected Dog
|Copyright © Australian Cattle Dog Club of Canada, all rights reserved - Website by|